The third season for the Poetry by the Sea Book Awards, given to the best book published the previous year will open in February 2021. This year, we have only one category, Best Book of 2020, and the winner will be awarded a prize of $500.
1. Authors or publishers may nominate books. Book must have been published in 2020. Note: Books may contain individual translated poems but books in translation are not eligible.
2. In the body of an e-mail to Poetryby_theSea@yahoo.com, provide your name, contact information, state whether author or publisher, and give the title and author of the book you are nominating.
3. Books may be submitted by pdf or as hard copies.
4. If submitting as pdf, please attach a pdf of the book and one of the cover to the submission email above.
5. If submitting hard copies, please mail one copy to Anna Evans, PO Box 115, Hainesport, NJ 08036.
6. The entry fee of $50 is payable through Paypal [You do not need a Paypal account to enter]. Entries that are not accompanied by the appropriate payment will NOT be considered.
7. Deadline: April 21st 2021: THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED